Why doesw this keep going around in my house?

My 4 year old has had the throwen up sick like 5 times in December, 2 times in January, 1 time in Febuary then last night. She has had 1 cold and diareha 1 time. My hubby has had diareha 3 times and has had the throwen up sick like probably 10 times he gets everything (he is overweight) I think that is some of it. He did not get a shot. My youngest 14 months has had diapreha 5 times I think 4 of those may been from teething though and the one time threw up once but that is when I gave her cheese I think that is what done it then she has been throwing up today hope it is gone tomorrow. She has the shot. Then I have had diareha 1 time that lasted 3 days i had the shot. Why does this keep going in the family isn't that a lot? What can I do to not get it back in the house?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in General Parenting

• mold maybe? but that is still a bit extreem. Try Lysol, if anyone here gets sickI spray everything and everytinme they go to the bathroom touch a door knob it is crazy and the kids hate it but stuff doesnt get spread around much either.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 8:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Is your house clean? Sometimes, they just keep spreading germs around. Make sure you clean your bathrooms regularly.
    Anonymous

• Clean toys, doorknobs, all hard surfaces, make sure that bed linens are washed with hot water.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 7:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• maybe its something in the house, not like a flu virus or anything though
    Anonymous

• Likw what?
    Anonymous