Calling all teachers!!

i want to become an elementary teacher but, i can not actually go to physically go to college due to a lot of kids still in the home that are not yet school aged them selves. are there any teachers that got there teachers certificates online? any information would be great. ps i live in Utah if that helps any.

mrssundin

Asked by mrssundin at 7:36 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am a first grade teacher in Las Vegas, NV. I have been for 16 years. I think that Phoenix
    University may have an online degree available. It's a good college, I've taken some
    classes there (physically).
    Good luck in your endeavor!
    Evanmak0094

Answer by Evanmak0094 at 1:00 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Hundreds are being laid-off. Both of my sisters were teachers for less than 5 years before getting laid-off. One of them couldn't get a job for almost two years. Instead, she's a document analyst now MAKING a little more money.

Good Luck.
    Anonymous

• You should check out your local colleges websites to see if they offer online classes. Most of the ones in my state do. You will want your degree from a college in the state you want to teach in since the license is state issued.
    Anonymous