• In the Spotlight:

Are there any good CANADIAN work at home opportunities?

I live in Canada and I really want a legitimate home business that doesn't involve selling product or investing very much? I have a home computer, phone, etc.

Frothy_Mom

Asked by Frothy_Mom at 7:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi ther

My name is Christina...I am WAHM...I have tried Mel...and a few other's, in which I was not sucessful.....I have been looking for a legit company to come aboard with for over a year now. I have a 2 year old son, and a Husband who works at home....Preventing me from getting a Job outside the house...Plus no one is Hiring.....:(

About a week ago I found AmeriPlan. This company has so much to offer...My first day I made my first placement...Meaning I got my first IBO (independant Business Owner), under me.....

You get paid daily. You get Benefits for up to 22 people in your HouseHold when you become a part of AmeriPlan.

This is a little about what you would do....

WHAT WE OFFER

Full time or part time work available

Flexible schedule set by each home worker individually

401K plan available

Direct Deposit available

Dental, Vision, Rx & Chiropractic ben
    Mrs.Zimmerman06

Answer by Mrs.Zimmerman06 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• You are more than welcome to try scentsations.for info you may email me or go to www.brandy snyder.scent-team.com and click on the oppertunity section to read about it.
    brandysnyder

Answer by brandysnyder at 1:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 12:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2009