could this be implantation?? please help

okay so ive been having some WIRD cramps these last couple days so i took a test this morning and it was negitive the cramps are not normal they are lighter then prd cramps kind of like a dull ach then about 10 min ago i went to the bathroom and there was some like brownish colored discharge kind of like it was post to be blood but it was only a little enough to wipe once... could this be implantation????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it would depend on when you last had sex. It takes the egg approx. six days to travel to the uterus to implant. so if it was less than six days ago I would say no.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:10 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• im 8 dpo
    Anonymous

• I had a cramp at 8 DPO and then had some implantation spotting on 9 DPO. I got my BFP on 14 DPO. It very much so sounds like implantation to me!! Fingers crossed for you!
    Anonymous