is your dh a jacka%% or just dosent consider you

my dh is both! i told him he could go to a b day party for his friends son ( i wasent in the mood to play sitter ) and i was nice keeping our son home with me so he could see some friends have just a few beers and just relax. what was i thinking? he was gone all day while i barley see him all week, i said just a few short hours i dont get to see u. needless to say he was home just about 7pm. and now its 8pm and hes asleep, he never wants to spend time with me and i know if i went we would be there 1 hour cause i would be the one stuck watch our son while he talked to adults no one would even know i was there. so why bother going. dose he consider im with kids all week, im home looking at these walls not to mention he hangs out a work 5 days a week instead of coming home at a decent time to see me and the kids and have a fresh warm cooked meal. no he dosent. he gets to run and talk while i dont get nothing. anyone else

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• boy do i know how you feel. My fiance works 6 days a week and on his day off god forbid i ask him to just hang with me and DD. Oh and its even better when he gets off work early and goes out for a few beers while i sit home....alone...again
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 9:16 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• yup.
    I know what's expected of me, but I don't htink either of our spouses know lol
    hang in there hun, maybe talk to him
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 8:23 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i woud tell him how you feel because that isnt fair and im sure the kids want to see thier dad too
    Anonymous

• i have talked a millon times and he will be good for 1 night and thinks ok better. and does the same crap im tired of it the only time i get to talk to any adults is on cafe mom i love u ladys but how sad is that? i have gone on strike i have yelled cried.. nothing works. when do i get time? when do i get to talk and relax and not worry about the kids or chase after them. i want to beat dh with a foam bat! great now im crying again, stupid oneside husband!
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2009