Your Neighborhood

Do you have friends in your neighborhood? I have three close ones and a few acquaintances.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YES. I was kind of friends with my neighbor, but she stopped hanging out with me because she's not comfortable with the fact I nurse my 16 month old *WHATEVER LADY* But a girl I used to work with just moved in down the street and its GREAT because she likes to garden too! So we've been helping each other clean up our yards and dig holes and pull weeds and poke seeds into the ground. Its nice to have someone to work hard with and even nicer to see the end result.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Only my parents
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:21 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I do not kmow my neighbors.

Answer by louise2 at 8:21 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• HA! Everyone on my street is loud, obnoxious, and rude. For some reason like 15 out of the 20 families on my street all moved here together from Brooklyn. And no offense to anyone from that area, but boy are the loud, drunk, and rude. I hate every single person on my street. I tried talking to the ppl that just moved in next door, they have a daughter the same age as my daughter. But they are straight out of Brazil and the woman told me "We can not talk to you. You let beast live in the house with your precious baby." Meaning we let our dog live in the house? I guess they dont beleive in that? Idk. But yeah...hate my neighbors.
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 9:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• nope my neighbors include an old woman like 95!! retard brothers.. yes really the father married his first cousin, and the lady accross the street..
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 9:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• dont have neighbors to my left yet but the ones on the right are ok..we dont hang out or nothing but talk sometimes..
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2009