Amusement Parks

Do you take your kids to one? I have one about 45 minutes away. It's called "Adventureland." It's fun. My kids have been there once. I actually grew up not far from it and used to go a lot as a kid. We also have "Great Adventure" in another state in NJ. Been there a few times and it was fun.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we have one about 30 mins away its pricey but the kids love it and dh eats everything! so we go maybe 3 times a summer and if you go after 6 its cheaper ( they close at 10pm ) canobie lake in salem n.h.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• We don't do amusement parks...yet. My kids are too little. It's not worth it to pay $50 to get in and they can't go on any of the rides because they are too short and then I spend my entire day in the kiddie area. Not to mention it would be just me and my husband and if we did want to go on a ride we would have to each go alone while the other one stands with the kids. We have a Six Flags park about an hour away that I used to go to all the time as a teen but haven't been there since before I had kids (last time was 10 years ago).
    There is a place called Kiddie Land not far from us that is a park for small children. They have little roller coasters and rides geared for kids 3+. My oldest has been there a few times and my son went once. My other 2 kids have never been there.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2009