How do I get the fire back?

Me and my SO's sex life is lagging a bit. We're both 21 and that shouldn't be happening! LOL Just wondering if you "more expirienced" ladies could give me some tips on how to liven things up in our bedroom and out. Date ideas and such, I've run out of things and I don't get out too much so I don't know what's out there anymore.
Thanks Ladies!!

DesignerMom0801

Asked by DesignerMom0801 at 8:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Go on a date to the Sex shop and see if you cant find something fun to play with together...
    Anonymous

• LOL I got my hood pierced...things got much better for me anyway!
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 8:21 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Natural Family Planning can really improve your sex life. Seriously, it works for us. Check out this website: www.omsoul.com and get the free CD's. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• toys
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• TRY DIFF. POSTIONS, TOYS. I GOT MY ***** PIERCED, THAT HELPS TOO. WELL IT DID FOR US.
    COOKY81

Answer by COOKY81 at 12:27 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• having sex everyday you start to just get like "okay take your clothes off, ill take mine off, hurry, stick it in.. alright done." Ive been with my guy for 2 years, we onlysee eachother on the weekands, but it does get a little routine and that does lose fire, it depends on what you are into.. i wouldnt say go have a threesome or go to the strip club together.. idk throw on a porn and watch it together, let him watch you get yourself off, get cuffs, sexy outfits, strip for him.. ask him what he fantasies and do it for him a few days later when he gets off work, wihtout warning.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Mar. 22, 2009