what do you do

What do you ladies do when your bored?? Im trying to find a hobby lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I scrapbook, garden, read. Not very interesting to most people, but I enjoy it!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 8:26 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Read magazines or newspaper, Go on here or Facebook., When nice out go for a walk. Time flies by so fast.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:28 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I like to read and work in the yard. I love hanging laundry and its a great way to get DD outside and for me to relax in the sun. I also LOVE to cook and have been spending a LOT of my free time trying new recipes. Something I do when Im REALLY bored and have the energy is to go through things! I always have drawers and dressers and closets to sort through. I supposed one could consider that spring cleaning, but I tend to do it anytime of year, whenever I have the motivation.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I am on Cafemom, I read, I paper craft, I love to watch the shows I DVR when I can't watch them. I also have a serious addiction the Nintendo DS. But see I also volunteer as a paramedic from my house, so when I am bored I can go on a call.
    medicmomof2

Answer by medicmomof2 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Read, scrapbook, photography, counted cross stitch
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:59 AM on Mar. 22, 2009