HELP, potty training is about to begin and I dont have a clue!!

I would like to start potty training my almost 3 yr old son but have not a clue as to where to start or what to do, anyone have any tips????

crystal_aguilar

Asked by crystal_aguilar at 8:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Be patient, my son would have nothing to do with PT, he was almost 5 before he was completely, and NO he is not my first...LOL he was my 3rd, my other 2 PT in like a week.
    Sing, dance, clap..make a foul of yourself when he goes, give lots of praise and treats..
    Cheerios in the toilet help with aim.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:38 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• It is good to have a game plan. We did a sort of cold-turkey approach and it worked WONDERS. I would read this before you start... something to consider at least, if you have a few days you can dedicate to nothing but potty training.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/562/forums/read/4235060/3_Day_Potty_Training_Post
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 8:38 PM on Mar. 21, 2009