what do you think

every day we hear about dead beat dads but what about dead beat moms my step son has one she passes him off to any one who will take him and she lets him eats m&ms for brakfast and she never gives him a bath of changes his pull ups and when she is over at grandma amd grampas she uses him to emotely hurt them and she hardly lets him see his grand parents and she lies steals from people and she allways uses him to gult trip my husbend and huurt him i need tips and what you moms think

newmom461

Asked by newmom461 at 8:36 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Bring her to court and see if DAD can get custody.

Answer by louise2 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I dont agree with any parent acting that way, mom or dad, but I agree with the first poster, try to get custody. It's just more often you see the dad's doing it, but mom's can be dead beats too.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 8:46 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• get custody
    his mom is just going to cause him to live a messed up life
    Anonymous

• I have got to say let her raise him she my be a dead beat know but hopfully she will get better help her in any way you can but let her be the mom now this is the reason I say this is b/c if you let her see that you will raise her kid she my go out and have more for you to raise and I dont think you want to do that. Here is my story and why I am saying this I was 15 when I had my son and I tried to give him to my mom I wanted to go out and have fun But my mom would not go for it she told me thats your baby you had him so you take care of him sure she would help me out when I needed her but she would not babysit him all the time. I had to grow up it took me awhile but I love my son so I did I found him a good dad that I have been with for 15 years and I still have my son who is know 16. If my mom would have taking him I would have never learned how to be a mom so in the long run it helped me.
    angelsusie

Answer by angelsusie at 9:45 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• The mother is a deat beat. That is a fact, and a danger to the child.

Angelsuzie, That would never work with her. I have already tried that. This so called woman is a danger to that child. For Petes sake, He has an ex- friend that she hangs out with who so happens to be the wife of a husband who badly assulted him for no appearent reason. ( Which suit was won in court ) that happened a long time ago, and still has mental issues. I don't trust him with his son over there. All I could think is that if he badly assulted him, I wouldn't put it past him hurting that lovable little boy. I believe it to eventually happen.

My husband was assulted by his ex-friend. His ex-friends' wife is the friend of the biomom. (made it clearer?)

newmom461

Answer by newmom461 at 10:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2009