When did you begin potty training your lil one?

Just curious. I'm on my second child and my first was challenging. When is a good time to begin?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Some babies are ready at 15 months some are not usually they let you know when they are ready to be potty trianed but you could always try it anytime and see if they do well if they seem not interested and not wanting to then they may not be ready my oldest is 2 and he is only just showing signs of being ready. Sometimes you may have to start them if they get to a age where they need to start potty training. goodluck!
    Mumma07

Answer by Mumma07 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I started putting my son on the potty around 10 months, just because he wanted to sit there. We started really focusing on it at about 27 months. He is now pretty much potty trained...a few accidents and he still wears a diaper at night, but I think he is doing well.
    Anonymous

• We started at 2.5 and were finished in no time. He was a quick learner. No pull-ups. Underwear only.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2009