Who is the smart on in your marriage. You or your husband?

Subsequently, who is the breadwinner?

redderbedder

Asked by redderbedder at 9:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband and I are just different... i'm smart w/ the money and saving and the house, kids.....book smart..... my husband can fix anything he is smart w/ common sense lol where i'm not.... He's really good at his job and is smart that way......so what i dont have he has and visa verse lol perfect fit!
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Well it depends on what we are talking about. I couldn't do my husbands job, yes, he's the breadwinner and I stay home. His IQ is like 145 mine is 128, does that make me unsmart (making up words here, sorry)? LOL, I like to think not. I'm better with the kids than him & with anything that requires practical, common sense. He's very brainy, like totally book smart, everything else flies right out the window.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I guess im talking about analytical intelligence.
    There are a billion different kinds of smart, and i didnt mean to imply that if your husband is the "smart" one, that makes you a bag of bricks or something.
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 9:18 PM on Mar. 21, 2009