bad sex......

I have been dating this guy for around 9 months and tonight for the first time we had sex. Now i really like him and its been getting really really serious. The only problem was the sex was horrible. I know thats mean but it was. Has this been a problem for anyone on here, and is there anyway to make things a little better??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• How old are you Hon? Take the commanding role, he might not be too experienced. That's a great thing.. Now, you can train him to be what you want him to be. Don't be so quick to judge.. it could be really great!
    Anonymous

• try differant postions sometimes it's better if youre in control... and ky yours and mine is always good it makes sex alot better
    Anonymous

• I've only been with my husband, but i know the first few times were really awkward. We actually laugh now about how terrible it was....mostly cause we had no clue what we were doing. Give it a few more tries, it may not be as bad as you think.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• maybe get a better understanding for what both of you like during sex...what turns you on and him on. Maybe you havent reach the emotional part of it where you can enjoy it? The ky mine and yours is great i agree try that and new positions...and always be open to talk about it
    Anonymous

• Ppl don't like to admit it, but bad sex can be the beginning of the end to a relationship. lol.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• if thats true, babybakes..then why is it so good(usually) in the beginning..and not so good at the end?
    Anonymous

• When i had sex w/ my husband 6 yrs ago it was weird and awkward but i didnt care we just kept at it and it is AWESOME now! I had to show him what i liked and stuff but he knows it all now! Teach him lol!
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 9:33 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• My husband was my first (and only) and I must admit that the first few times were terrible. I was really uncomfortable and didn't really know what to do...it has gotten much better now. I say just give him a chance, maybe it was uncomfortable for him, he may have had high expectations for himself and that can interfere with the fun and spontaneity of it all.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• You both were probably nervous. I mean it was y'alls first time together. I wouldn't worry about it. Just keep at it and be open with one another and you will both make it fantastic. Have fun. :)
    Anonymous

• Read Cosmopolitan magazine, they have all kinds of ideas to help things along. The KY Yours and Mine is supposed to be wonderful, as is the KY Messaging Gel. It was the first time, have patience, take the lead and relax.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:14 PM on Mar. 21, 2009