Fluttering??

I heard that the earliest you can feel baby move is about 10-12 weeks. I am just barely 8 weeks today, but all last night something feels...odd, around that area. I dont know how to explain it, but its like butterflies or something, like a fluttering...or like I have one of those aquarium bubblers in my lower abdoman...it is SO WEIRD! Is this the baby, something else, gas maybe, or am I just losing my mind???

WannabeMommy87

Asked by WannabeMommy87 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could be little flutters but most people dont really feel fluters til a little later but you never know :)
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Nope....it's way too early. 10-12 weeks is really early too, especially for your first. I felt my 2nd move at 14 weeks and my 1st at 18 weeks. It's probably jut gas
    Anonymous

• wow idk..I didnt feel my baby move until like the last part of my pregnancy and he from that day on he nevers stops moving, Ifeel him all the time. You will know when yor baby will move trust its something wonderful and it will usually catch you off gaurd but you will know thats your baby....But i think it is too early to tell
    pregnproud88

Answer by pregnproud88 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i felt my dd at 11w but didnt know it was her til doctor said it was then i felt my 2nd at 9w but i lost it 2w later it like a flutter but dont know ask your doctor maybe its just extra mobile haha
    Anonymous

• I don't think it's early. Some people feel their baby earlier than a lot of people.
    Anonymous