I know this is a tad vulgar but.....

I wanna know if you ladies know any different phrases to use for dirty talk. I LOVE to talk to dirty to my hubby but I feel like I say the same phrases and didn't know if you ladies had any that drove your hubby wild that you could share with me!!! I would appreciate it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I wish I could get past my shyness and say something, anything at all.
    Anonymous

• I tell him to go get a towel...*wink.....for those backdoor visits :P he goes WILD.
    Anonymous

• how do you do it? - dont your feel weird? - i need some tips on talking dirty lol - im like shy, like i sound stupid.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 11:13 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Why be shy he is your hubby he has seen everything you have tell him what comes to your mind it will probaly turn him on more. I tell my hubby that I love his BIG D@#$ and and F*%@! me harder and anything else that comes to mind
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 11:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Start out with Oh Yeah then work up to Oh Yeah Baby. Eventually you might find yourself saying even more. You could even say You like that huh, or You feel so good inside me.
    Anonymous

• I'LL SOMETIMES SAY SOMETHING LIKE BABY I WANT TO S**K UR BIG D**K, YEAH I REALLY DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD B SHY WITH YOUR HUSBAND.
    COOKY81

Answer by COOKY81 at 12:10 AM on Mar. 22, 2009