Period during pregnancy

How common is it to have a period if you are with in the one month of concieving. (meaning if I am pregnant, i am at most 4wks and had a period 2wks ago) as you can imagin this is kinda hard to google, but im still trying lol thanks if anyone has and knowledge ... also...I know... TAKE A TEST TO FIND OUT FOR SURE lol

Shannon85

Asked by Shannon85 at 10:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's not a period, hun. It's called vaginal bleeding but many women mistake it for their period though. If you are pregnant talk to your dr. immediately it could be bad or it could be good too...my mom had that with me!
    armanaqueen630

Answer by armanaqueen630 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i had my period with my oldest til i was 3 months pregnant so it can happen
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i also wanted to mention it would be my 3rd pregnancy...and did your initial test come up positive?
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 10:10 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i had mine while i was prego..the first one i took was hard to tell soo we waited a few hrs and took a nother one and it was still hard to see but better then the first one... i was also on my peroid at the time but it was a reg flow soo thats what made me deicde to take one
    babycooper06

Answer by babycooper06 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I has my period while I was pregnant with my second child. It lasted until I was three months pregnant to them find out I was three and a half months into a pregnancy. Found out thrugh the sonogram becasue of what happened with the period.
    JYC42488

Answer by JYC42488 at 6:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2009