• In the Spotlight:

wassssssup!!!????????

what's up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think my dh is. ROFL. He is waiting for me in the bedroom. LOL
    Anonymous

• Not much how bout you??LoL
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 10:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i am sitting here watching the movie "honey" my hubby is in love with jessica alba.
    waiting fro my DD to fall asleep. then im off to bed... What a saturday night..boring
    KCsMom08

Answer by KCsMom08 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Not a lot, just visiting Cafemom and checking this out. Other than that I just ate. Chill'in...
    MomlovesRed

Answer by MomlovesRed at 10:12 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Waiting for my mil to leave, come over without calling again, husband and i had words when we found out she was coming, he was calling her to say happy birthday, go figure!
    Anonymous

• answering questions!!.. watching my son sleep in my bed again!! AHHH.. he needs to sleep in his own bed.
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 10:16 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I feel like I got hit in the face with a bat. I have a sinus infection that is making my eye, ear, cheek, TEETH hurt. Oh, and I truly believe that taking care of sick children when you're sick is god way's of punishing you for every sin you've ever committed.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2009