• In the Spotlight:

What has someone jumped down your throat about lately?

People are getting ruder and nastier. Posting rude comments when things aren't even controversial.

Earlier I asked if anyone knew if you could take Ammoxicillin while you were nursing because it is Saturday and all of the doctors offices are closed. I had a full course of it that I hadn't taken last time I was sick...I have a sinus infection...and wanted to skip a doctors appointment.

The very first post was "well, you obviously went to the doctor why are you asking us".

Step one...pull down your panties. Step two...remove the giant cob out of your *ss.

I understand that things get heated when we're talking about politics or abortion and other major issues...but for the love of god, is antibiotics a hot button issue now?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I'm enjoying this site less and less.

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 10:10 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just made a funny q asking if you would go down on the octomom for 50,000 and everyone said I was a troll and it wasn't funny lmao sorry it wasn't about obama sucking, unwed mothers, etc...lighten up!!
    Anonymous

• People on here have no life and are un happy so they wanna take it out on others!!! (some ppl, not all) But cm is really becoming a joke. When I first got on I use to love it on here. I was going to invite moms I actually know to come on. Now I wont cuz, Id be so ashamed if they got bashed and Id look stupid!

But no matter what anyone post someone always has something nasty to say... they just love to be rude. If I dont like a post.. I simply skipp over it I dont answer just to be mean or harrass a person. Karma will come back to bite these ppl later!!!!!!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• lol...I think its really funny, actually. When she stops bleeding, I'll do it for 50k. Shoot, that's a year off work, I'll do it with a smile on my face. It might scar me for a while, but I'll get over it.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 21, 2009