i am having baby number 4 and

i don't know what to do i was on the pill and i messed up! so now am about4-5wks, i have 3 great kids 1,3 and 8, dh wks 12 hrs a day so am home alone most of the day with the kids, life is hard enough with 3 am so scared on 4 and wondering how to live life with 4, dh is suggesting abortion(WE R PRO CHOICE) but we r also discussing keeping it, but are we taking away from our 3 kids and there great lives that they live, please give me some advise to think over with everything else am thinking of! another baby is more money and time i am already behind a 1 and 3 year old all day! am so scared on what 2 do here

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think if you have this baby, you will wonder how your lives were ever complete without him there.

They just instantly become part of you life and you cant live without them.
    I would never about my dh and I child. I would love them too much.
    Anonymous

• I would never abort.....(that was meant to say)
    Anonymous

• adoption is always a great choice =) there are a LOT of woman out there unable to have children of their own, it would be a blessing to them...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I have four, but they are not all close at age so it isn't too bad for me. Mine are 15, 6 and twin 7 month olds. Good luck in whatever you decide!
    LizMomTo4Girls

Answer by LizMomTo4Girls at 10:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I have 5 kids 8,6,5,3,17mos. My husband works alot of hours during the day as well. Your 8 yr old is in school so that should help you part of the day. To have another they just seem to fit right in to your day to day life. Yes the first few mounts are hard. Put the sleepless nights do not last forever. If you bottle feed your 8 yr can help with some feedings like when you are trying to make dinner and the baby wants to eat have your 8 yr feed the baby , this works if you bf to just pump.

What do you tell your kids and how do they understand what you are doing. What if something happens to you if you abort .
    Anonymous

• MJ_BN_FE,

that was kinda rude of you..people have freedom of choice...dont try being mean to them because they have freedom of choice...there are some people that are for abortion and others that are against it...

just because someone else wants a baby and cant have one doesnt mean someone should say "well dont have an abortion, think about the other people that cant have kids"

people have freedom of choice..im against abortion..but im not against people's choices...
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Only you and your husband know how much you can handle. I have 4 kids as well. But, the oldest is 13 and the youngest is 6 months. I CANNOT imagine having so many little tiny kids. But, that is just me.

I am very pro-choice. However, I could not terminate a preganncy with my husband. But again that is just me.

If you do choose to terminate, do it while you are very early. In my opinion, you will deal with the situation better if you are early. Good luck to you.
    eastonbennett

Answer by eastonbennett at 11:48 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I agree with the first anon. Once the baby comes (if you choose to have it) you will wonder how you ever thought you could live without him/her. not that it will be easy but after a couple months, when everyone is in a routine, the baby will just fit right in. I have 4 now. When my 4th was born my other kids were 3 1/2, 4 1/2 and almost 6. It was rough. Only one was in school (and that was half day) but school ended a couple months after the baby was born so then they were all home. Now they are 8, 7, 6 and turning 3 (in 2 weeks). The older 3 are in school all day and it's just me and the 3yo so it's been nice. She's a riot to have around and I can't imagine not having her.
    I just found out the other day that I'm pregnant with #5 and was terrified because I'm so used to what we have now.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:15 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• YOu never regret the baby you do have!
    BonnieboBonnie2

Answer by BonnieboBonnie2 at 9:43 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• congratulations is a present from goad im preg with my 4 and i was very sad at that beginning because im a working mother and one more is hard but a realice taht goad send hes kids for us to take care and is one way from him to said u are a women and u will raise my kids and be a good mother im happy for u and just take care of ur kids and that new babie that is on ur way eat healthy and trey to be happy k xooxoxoxoxoxo
    auntyaura

Answer by auntyaura at 12:02 PM on Mar. 22, 2009