Would you...

let your dad and his gf have your bed when they came to visit? My dad and gf (who is 4 yrs older than me) and her 14 yr old daughter are coming for a few days for Easter. I was just going to have them on an air mattress (high one) in the baby's room, and her daughter can sleep in the boys room with them or on the couch- then my SO asked if I was going to give them our room. So...would you give up your room and bed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yah I dont think I would, and I dont think it would even be expected of you to. Let them sleep on the air mattress
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• umm... my father is passed away so this is a hard one for me.. but probaly not! I guess if it was just my dad YES, but not with the girfriend.. but do they even want your bed? I know I dont' like sleeping were other do the nasty!!.. I even hate hotels
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 10:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I guess it is the polite thing to do. But I don't give up my bed. I figure for me to move into another room I have to take all of my stuff that I'll be needing not only from the bedroom but also from my bathroom, so I stay put and give guests the guest room and they can use the other bathroom- this way there is much less rearranging.

Answer by Bmat at 10:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• No. I dont give up my bed for anyone.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• no i wouldn't it
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i would give my bed to only my dad, not his girl friend.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:08 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• no way no ones get down and dirty in my bed thats just gross, i'd just make sure that wherever they end up sleeping is comfortable
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2009