boiling down what is wrong with me?

I am almost 37 weeks and Iam starting to feel the pressure. The people around me are making me want to blow up. The people for example ok they are fucking selffish and lazy I live with like7 people that dont do anything 3 of them go to school and 1 of them work and the rest just lay around I clean up all the time even being pregnant like they just sit around and look at me clean up and moving funiture and i wake up and there are like dirty dishes everywhere if I dont do them they will just sit there all day.Ipay rent and I still dont get any respect, they dont pay anything One woman she is older and smokes all the time and I hate it because its bad now but what about when the baby comes? What should I do?Iam suppose to move like in 4 months when my place is finished but i dont think I could make it that long. When they do see me upset they say I am mad because Im pregnant but thats the only thing that makes me happy.my baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could you live with family or friends for that time? Pay them the rent and do light housework? You wouldn't be worse off than now, and it is a shame that you have to be exposed to second hand smoke.

Answer by Bmat at 10:31 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• no i have no one eles to live with...me and my fam arent that close lets just say they treat me like a step child.
    Anonymous

• i would find a place too stay at for the few months while waiting for your place too get finished you do not need their mess too pick up plus looking after your baby
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 11:17 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i just cant wait till the baby comes because that will be like a vacation from their bullshit and focus on me and my baby boy....I dont really have anywhere eles to saty because if i did believe me I would have already left...
    Anonymous