Did you vote for Obama?

Yes I did.. At first I was all for Hillary but.. certianly NOT 4 Mcain... Seems like Obama is getting the ball rolling a productive direction. Thank The Lord.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, i did vote for Obama. But watch out for the repubs, they are sure to get here and attack us for voting for him.
    Anonymous

• I voted for Obama but I love when Mcain puts up his thumbs....
    Anonymous

• Ok, here's the deal. If YA'LL keep posting THIS question, and you answer it all snarky against conservatives, then I do not want to hear any b**ching about the "Are you still glad you voted for Obama" question that sends snarky remarks YOUR way! geez.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Of course I did.
    Anonymous

• I did not vote for him. But the bible says this about it in 1 Timothy 2:1

" I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone— 2for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth." (NIV)
    Anonymous

• I never liked Hillary in the first place, I think she felt like she was automatically going to get the nomination and didnt feel the need to work harder to get it.
    Anonymous

• Umm excuse me ... i posted the question and theirs nothing snarky about my post. If you dont like it please feel free to move along. Thanks~ I am proud to be a obama supported!!!!!!!!!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Ivoted for him, and?
    mamababydoll122

Answer by mamababydoll122 at 10:49 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• no,
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 10:58 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• haha what is he doing to get things rolling? put us more in debt...he hasn't done anything good since he has been in office.... didn't vote for him, and glad i didn't!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2009