What is the most outrageous thing you have seen someone do while driving"?

I just found an article about a woman who was arrested lat month for BFing and talking on a cellphone while driving... so i was curiuos wahts the most outrageous thing you have seen someone do while driving (or maybe you're the culprit?)

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We were driving in Lexington, Ky and a semi hauling vehicles passed under a bridge and apparantly wasn't paying attention to the MAX HEIGHT limit. OMG! He totally turned a 4X4 into a convertible!!!! lol
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Im guilty of having sex while driving. Now... Thats no easy task lol
    Anonymous

• texting.. opps thats me!
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 10:33 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I saw someone yelling in to their cell phone also. Gees. When mine rings I try to pull over. I don't want to have an accident.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:43 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I don't know if it is outrageous, but an old roommate of mine had a knack for spotting people picking their noses. No matter where we were, she would just say "that guy is picking his nose" and there he would be, picking his nose like nobody could see him. Since I lived with her, it transferred off on me and I see people digging like crazy while they drive. The funny thing is more men flick it out the window than women...gross! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• just a few weeks ago i saw a car that was going 25 in a 45 zone & every few feet swerving in & out of the lane. at first i thought "drunk driver", but it was around noon. as i approached the car i knew i would have to pass quick, but i couldnt help but take a peek at the person. i was disgusted with what i saw...SHE WAS READING A NOVEL!!! a freakin novel! if a book is that good then pull over! how stupid can people be?!

so i took let her pass me, took her license plate #, pulled over & called the cops. i dunno if anything happened, but it made me feel a lot better.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• The street I live on is a one way. Well this one guy who was driving this bright ass green car with huge wheels does this donut about 3 times around at the end of our street, zooms back the wrong way, turns one more time, then hauls ass to the other street. What a nutcase!!!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Rolling a spliff.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I was in bumper-to-bumper traffic and saw an older woman painting her nails.  I laughed so hard I could have rear-ended someone.  I also saw a man shaving with an electric razor and reading the New York Times.  The absolute worst thing I have ever seen was not in slow traffic.  Our highway has four lanes of traffic in each direction with a speed limit of 65.  A woman in the far left lane came upon her exit a little too quickly, so she stopped her car in the far left lane, put on her right turn signal, and drove across the other three lanes of traffic to exit.  I kid you not!!!

slap

DeTora_Family

Answer by DeTora_Family at 1:51 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I saw a girl giving a guy a BJ while he was driving...needless to say, I stayed away from that car.
    jacobsmom707

Answer by jacobsmom707 at 1:52 AM on Mar. 22, 2009