tubes tied? please read

Did you have any major complications after your tubes were tied? Did your periods get worse, did you hurt more? Is it as bad as I have read on some post?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Health

• I have my tubes tied and for me nothing has changed about my period. It still last 5-6 days and I still get cramps.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Mine got worse, the cramps..sometimes the pain is so bad it rotates down my legs to the point I can not even mash the gas pedal, but the good side..the pain last like 24 hours tops and my period is done in 3 days if that long. The first day is heavey but after that it is light
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:26 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• My periods got a little bit heavier and I had a bit more cramping, but not a lot of difference before and after.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:38 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 12:19 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• mine too i wish sometimes i did not get them tied and got the shot
    tifywify

Answer by tifywify at 2:46 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• My periods are only heavier for the first 2 days and the pain is worse on those 2 days, too.
    Other than that, nothing has changed except for the freedom of not worrying about birth control.
    :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2009