Anyone else 3 months pregnant & you feel like your not? I get so scared as if something is wrong with the baby with no symtoms

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah I was like that. Its totally normal!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:37 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• It normally doesn't feel real until you can feel the baby, which is around 4 or 5 months. So yeah, its normal and fine. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I didnt start feeling pregnant until i started feeling her kick and my belly started getting bigger.
    Cassandra309

Answer by Cassandra309 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I was so paranoid that I bought a fetal doppler just so I could check in on the little one! It's pretty awesome-- I first heard my baby's heartbeat around 12 weeks!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 11:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I felt the same way im 5 1/2 now but i was always worried that i lost the baby or there was somthing wrong with the baby. I was always freaking out and wanting to go to the doctor so she could tell me that everything is ok. Now that im feeling the baby im a little better but then there is a change in his movement pattern and i freak out but then later on i feel him and it makes me so happy.
    2009mommytobe

Answer by 2009mommytobe at 5:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2009