help

okay I get horny all the time Im 34 weeks pregnant and when I masterbate It feels to good I wont even let my husband touch me because I love the way I do it. Any ways after I finish I see a little bllod is this normal? What should I go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This website might be a good one for you to look at. According to the site, if you see blood it isn't a good sign and you should consult your doctor.. now I don't know how much or how little is normal.. I am 20 weeks along w/ my 2nd pregnancy and I can't recall any bleeding whatsoever during intercourse.. good luck!

http://kidshealth.org/parent/pregnancy_newborn/pregnancy/sex_pregnancy.html
    Anonymous

• Well normally I would say it's because your cervix is irriated from intercourse because that can cause a bit of spotting but if your doing it yourself your probably not hitting the cervix unless your using a toy or something.

If your not using something that could hit your cervix you need to consult your doctor because spotting in the 3rd trimester can be a sign of a placental problem. Also AND THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT if you and your DH have different blood types and you have NOT had an RH shot than you need to contact your doctor immediately because your body could be rejecting your baby as a foriegn object since his blood type might be different.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Mar. 22, 2009