Cystic Breasts

I have Cysts in my right breast. I actually had one exasperated (don't know if I spelled that right) a few weeks ago and two more popped up. One is big. I'm going to my gyno on Apr. 1st for my yearly pap and I'll ask him. I was just wondering if anyone else has this and if you were told it's nothing to worry about? Oh, and the milky substance that came out of the first cyst came back from lab and it's not cancerous.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 10:53 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Health

• Do you mean aspirated? Did they send it to the lab for a pathologist to do his exam? Have you gotten the path results back at all?
    I have one nodule, not a cyst, on my breast, but I've never had anything aspirated.
    The ones that popped - did they do that on their own? Have you contacted your physician about it? I honestly do not know what advice to give you except to do a LOT of research on the topic (Google is a great place to start and find some medical sites, too) and be sure to call your GYN's office before your appointmet to let him know of your concerns ahead of time in case he needs to schedule a longer appointment time with you.
    Best wishes!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Sorry....I just read what you stated about the path lab results of the first cyst. I'm glad it is non-cancerous. Please call your doc's office, though.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2009