What's your weight loss story? How many lbs, in what time frame, by what means of exercise?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• 50, change in eating habits, weight training, resistance bands. yr.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• 20 lbs, ate chicken, fish, fruit, veggies, water, prunes. I ran/ walked 3 miles 5 days a week and did some other cardio as well. I did toning exercises to tone up. Took 3 months~ eat nothing that comes in a can or bag only fresh. Eat nothing white, no rice, flour, bread, pasta, cereal... Its worth it though. i feel better has been 18 months have kept if off but i dont eat so strick now. i think walking is the best cardio and easy so is swimming. if you have music to listen too.. time flies by! good luck and hope I helped.
    Anonymous

• goal- prepregnancy weight of 150 by September. Right now I weigh close to 200. I walk 2 miles about 5-6 times a week, as well as toning exercises in the evening. I eat a lot less, and drink mainly water. And breastfeed! And turbo jam!
    Before I got pregnant, I lost 15-20lbs doing Turbo Jam and extreme dieting. I ate less than 800 calories a day, and walked everywhere, in addition to 60+hour workweeks on my feet. I lost that weight in less than 2 months time.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 1:42 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i have lost 24 pounds in 3months and still going... Its hard but if you have it in your mind that you are going to do it you will... i started out at 174 i want to get down too 135 im 149 right now... with God's help i know i can do it.. just 14 more pounds to go...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 2:24 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i eat 1200 cals a day and in back to my pre preg weight!!! my baby is 6 mnths and go to curves for women
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I lost 32 lbs last year. It took me about 6 months. I did by eating healthy and exercise. PM me and I can give you more info if you'd like.

Stefani74

Answer by Stefani74 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2009