Father of child, respects one over the other part 1

To make a long story short, I have been with my sons father for a year and a half.. we have a 2 year old son, he has another son who is 5 months older than mine. I was friends with this man, and didn't know that another girl was pregnant. When I knew I was pregnant (at 17) he told me to abort my baby and he already had a gf and ababy on the way. My mistake, they eventually had their baby taken away from a drug problem, she is a stripper and he was a drug addict. His mother had gotten custody of the their boy, troi. I hadn't contacted mark 'the father' my whole pregnancy, but i called his mother to tell her when i was due, to get nothing but harmful words calling me whore and homewrecker and that they were in love and already had a family and to leave them alone she will call the police. I felt my baby was so unloved and horrible about myself, my mother wasn't warm, and i spent my nights at the hospital alone, at 17. cont...

MickeysMom19

Asked by MickeysMom19 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• its just really sad becuz this boy is no less of a child than the other one is, he needs love.. more than one person can give.
    MickeysMom19

Answer by MickeysMom19 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I am very sorry to hear this. I really hope things are getting better now for you. But people can be cruel. However I know a lot of friends that are very close to me that my DD would go to over certain family members. Sometimes friends can be family too. If you ever want to talk PM me anytime.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:13 AM on Mar. 22, 2009