father of child respects one over other part 2

A few months after having my son, i was very depresed, my sons father called me and was in rehab, swearing he was changing and that he had broken up with her and wanted to see his son, one thing lead to another and we started seeing eachother, we have been dating for a year and a half and hes cheated, drank everyday, i only see him on the weekands. I havn't brought my son down with me everyweekand becuz he had DHS involved with his other one, now that there has not been i still dont much because its dirty there. During out fights he tells me that he doesnt love micah and yes he loves troi because he was ther for his birth, and thats not right because its not micahs fault and ive given him every oppurtunity to get close to him..when i bring our son up he changes the subject and someteims starts talking about troi.. all his friends tell me they didnt know about micah, becuz he only mentions troi.. his mother ignores my. cont.

MickeysMom19

Asked by MickeysMom19 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No answers yet