so0o0o0o...

Im almost 38 weeks ladies :] && im now almost 2cm's dilated && im 60% effaced - My apt last wens. i was 1cm && i went to the ER on friday cause i thought my water broke (which it didnt) but they checked me again && said im just about 2cm's now. I also have an ultra sound && doc apt on wens to check my fluid again to make sure im not leaking -
But im still in alot of pain & have had the "runs" like UGH since last night up until today - Like woke up in the middle of the night to go - its critical. lol. (sorry tmi)

But anywho - just wanted to kinda update everyone - && im hoping she comes soon - cause im very uncomfortable && in pain. && i get this pain that stops me in my tracks - its all around the va jay jay - like a horrible horrible - did i mention horrible - poo pain ugh.

Pray i go soon :] lol.
How are you ladies?

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 11:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol, congrats! She'll be here soon!
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Drink some Raspberry Leaf Tea. It will help with the diareah and tone your uterus. It might even help put you into labor and it's been shown to make labor shorter and easier because it stregthens the uterus and pelivic floor. GL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Mar. 22, 2009