Ideas for 15 month old DDs Easter Basket?

I havent even thought of it til now, I have been so busy. I was browsing around on here and saw some Easter Basket questions lol. So far Im thinking some cool Dora bandaids (getting ready for all the booboo's this spring/summer is going to bring), a stuffed bunny, spring time PJs, a few Easter sugar cookies...any other good ideas? Think she is too young for like sidewalk chalk?

tiffers32788

Asked by tiffers32788 at 11:13 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• How about some board books, a new toothbrush, little packages of animal crackers, teddy grahams or gold fish crackers, new sippy cups, socks? If you have a Target newar you, check out the Dollar Spot, there are tons of great ideas there!
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 11:23 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I thought of toothbrush, socks, and sippy cup. But I just bought her 2 new cups, 3 new packs of socks, and a new toothbrush. Board books are a good idea. We have a target but not sure if we have a dollar spot in it? I know we used to, but the last few times I have been there it was not where it usually is...maybe they moved it and I just missed it lol. Thanks!
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 11:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I normally buy a toy:
    http://www.walmart.com/browse/Toys/_/N-2p4fZaqmkZaqg9?ic=48_48&ref=125871.125871+500000.500841+500552.501068&catNavId=615999

I'm getting her a new sippy, and outfit, and new shoes, and a bucket and shovel set for outside. Along with a small toy and an easter rubber ducky (she loves rubber duckies, lol). maybe a book or movie too.

I'm also getting her a riding toy for outside as well. I'd get a swing, but we dont' have any trees and I don't have the money for a large play set right now.. so this year she will have to go swinging when we go to the park. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:34 AM on Mar. 22, 2009