do you think that it wrong to love someone and like someone else

i love my husband but i'm not in love with him anymore i like other person so you think that wrong of me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I think it is WRONG of you to keep this from your husband. I also think it is wrong of you to go after someone else while you are still married. If you are not in love with him, tell him then go for a divorce BEFORE you go after someone else. This way, you are in the right in both situations.
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 11:21 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Yes. You can love your husband and you can also like other people. There problem lies when you start to act upon your feelings. Remember they are NOTHING more than FEELINGS. They will go away.. you need to let them go. Here is the reason.. NO ONE will ever love your children the way that their father does. NO ONE. If there is any chance in heck you can stay with this man, do it. No one remains in that IN LOVE stage too long. It's called welcome to adulthood and marriage. You grow to love and respect each other, but you may lose that infatuation. No matter what you feel always remember that infatuation feeling DOES NOT LAST long. If you start this pattern, you cannot go back. Remember that.
    Anonymous

• I have not been in love with my husband snice i found out that he was cheating on me, i love my husband from the bottom of my heart and always but i gusse i just what him to feel the heartache and hurt that i do, maybe thats why i'm turning to someone else
    Anonymous

• I think people have a common misconception of love. You don't stay "in love" with a guy 24/7 for fifty years. You have a friendship and a partnership with the person, a deeper more commited love with period of being "in love" during the ride. Being googly eyed and swooning over someone all the time isn't healthy either and it would be just plain exhausting. I think thaf if you are not "in love" with your husband anymore, you may just need to find a way to re spark the romance. It is easy to fall into temptation when things are dull with your man, and it is natural and okay as long as you don't act on it. Trust me. You like this guy now. He may make you feel special and cause your heart to skip a beat...but give him a number of years and you'll be right back to where you are now. Those things don't last. Tell your husband how you feel, and give him a chance to sweep you back off your feet. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• If your husband is cheating, then YOU cheating back is not the answer. I know you are hurting and it may seem like it will make you feel better...but trust honey, it will only make you feel worse in the end. If you still love your husband and he is truly sorry for what he did, go see a marriage counselor and try to work on things. Most times when a spouse cheats, it is a sign that problems were already existent in the marriage OR in the cheating spouse and those things need to be dealt with; as well as your feelings for betrayal and abandonment. If he refuses to stop his behavior, give him an ultimatum. He cuts all contact with the "other women" or you leave. And mean it! I wish you all the best!!!!
    Anonymous

• Your rigth noone can replace my childeren dad, i will always love his man for all my life and your rigth feeling come and go and belive i man not going to be around forever so yes maybe i should figth for his love and stay with him ever tho i think that sometimes i have less him, i would give anything for things to be the way they was before he decide to trun to the other gurls that was alot of our promble he liked other gurl and i could not handle it anymore i was tried of being second in his life when i know i should have been frist thing got old after a while now i'm the one hurting and crying of a nigth feeling like i fucked up some where i love this man with every bone in my body and alway will
    erica2525

Answer by erica2525 at 11:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2009