• In the Spotlight:

When i was pregnant I went to a Carrie Underwood/Keith Urban concert and my daughter didnt move the whole time...

during Carrie Underwood, and wouldnt stop moving during Keith Urban's preformance. My mom said i guess she doesnt like Carrie. And for my birthday that year my husband bought me the Carnival Ride CD of Carrie Underwood, and i would blast (not loud enough to hurt her ears or anything just louder than normal) it and sing ever time i was in the car. Now if my daughter is fussy all we have to due is put that cd in and blast it, and its like a whole different baby! She stops fussing and listens and after the frist two songs we can turn it down and she will fall asleep! if she wakes and is fussy we turn it back to song 1 and again she just stops crying! It is so funny, but anyways do you think it had something to do with while i was prego? has anything ever lasted from your pregnancy to your child now?

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 11:21 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes i think they can remember, mine remebers the days of our lives theme song and the song swing from knocked up, (i love that movie, watched it all the time while pg with her and again with this pg), she gets a big smile in her face and dances around anytime she hears either of those.
    newmommy61207

Answer by newmommy61207 at 11:31 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Carrie has a beautiful voice. :)
    Anonymous

• I would have to say the traveling part. While I was prego, I rarely traveled anywhere. Now that my daughter is born and we travel, she doesnt do too well
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 11:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2009