When i was pregnant I went to a Carrie Underwood/Keith Urban concert and my daughter didnt move the whole time...

during Carrie Underwood's preformance, and wouldnt stop moving the whole time Keith Urban sang! My mom said i guess she doesnt like Carrie! that same year my hubby bought me the Carnival Ride cd and i blasted it and sang along in the car until it wore out! and now if my daughter is the least bit fussy all we have to do is put in that cd and its like a switch! she instantly stops fussing and listens and then by song 3/4 she is normally asleep. but if she wakes we turn it back to song one and again no more crying! I just thought it is wierd! do you think it had to do with me listening to it all the time and singing while i was pregnant? has anything in your pregnancy carried over with your children?

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 11:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My kids like the music I listened to and the food I ate.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I used to sit on the couch and read and pat my son's butt while I was pregnant. After he was born, I would hold him and pat his butt and he would be asleep within seconds.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 11:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I ate pickles and popcorn together when I was preg. My son loves them to. I can't stand to eat it that way anymore, but he loves it.
    fawn321

Answer by fawn321 at 11:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2009