Magic Johnson? Did he magically make his Aids disapear?

His wife never was infected and supposely he doesnt still have it.... Does anyone know his story?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• I googled because I hadn't read anything about him in a while.. this is what I found.

To prevent his HIV infection from becoming AIDS, Johnson takes a daily combination of drugs from GlaxoSmithKline and Abbott Laboratories.

So, I guess that means he's a carrier, but he doesn't have the virus? Just like I am a carrier for a disease, but I am not infected with it, in fact with me, it's so small in my blood they miss it on blood work unless I tell them it's there (HP)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:48 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I wonder the same thing.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Didn't you see the South Park about this? Apparently money is the cure for AIDS.
    Anonymous

• Anon, I was going to say the same thing!!!
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 1:06 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I thinnk he he is HIV positive, but, doesn't have AIDS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:19 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• It can take quite awhile for HIV to become full blown AIDS. I'm sure that regular visits to a dr and taking medicine and keeping yourself in good shape can delay the onset of AIDS. It doesn't mean he's cured and will NEVER get AIDS, it just means he doesn't have it YET.
    utopiaseas

Answer by utopiaseas at 10:40 AM on Mar. 22, 2009