Who has the BEST work at home job??

I am looking around to see what is actually available. I really want to do some kind of job that doesnt require a recurring fee or anything in that nature. I'd love to do medical billing/coding but dont have my degree in that area. So ladies, whats out there?

SweetKYmom

Asked by SweetKYmom at 11:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• I make a good living selling Avon and Usborne Books. I do 90% of my work from home and add in an occasional book fair and put out Avon catalogs which is easy and you can do while you're already out running errands. I make a great living with minimal work and both are extremely inexpensive to sign up (a one time fee). Email me for details if you are interested. My sites are www.youravon.com/dhullum and www.ubah.com/u2688 I sell two products because I enjoy both and they're so different but finanicially could do one or the other both are wonderful!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:15 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I do! i do!! i work for an amazing home decor company called athome america. i love it because they are truly family oriented and are always thinking up fun incentives and have great sales. the prices are great and right now you can start and get your $700 kit for free!  on the weekends i get to hang out with my friends, make new friends and help everyone get great deals and beautiful stuff for their home!

check out my website or pm me for more info!

www.athome.com/sonjarichardson

mamasonja27

Answer by mamasonja27 at 2:53 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• My job is THE BEST. I program for the web. I construct websites, create and install templates and blog about it. My job changes with each client, every day. I have one job but I do so much with it. People come to me, I provide a service so there is no real inventory.
    And my work at home job got me on the evening news. I created a work at home website to help moms find legitimate work at home. People know they can trust my website to help them find a weekly pay check without the fear of scams. If you want to search a site for a job without the worry of getting sucked into a scam go to StuckAtHomeMom.com
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:12 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• If you are looking for a business I would have to say Ameriplan. I work 99% from home and most of that from the computer. I help people either make or save money. I have no inventory, no parties to do, no deliveries to make and no hard sales or cold calls! I even get 401K, AD&D insurance and benefits for my family. It's only $50 a month and we recieve 5 websites and unlimited training and support. There is also the option to buy our start up kit filled with $120 worth of sales aids, but it's not neccessary, the kit is a great value at just $45. I spend about an hour on the phone each day and other than that my entire business is run online. If you would like more information call 616-712-1741 and listen to a breif recorded presentation. You can them visit my site and request your interview so I can answer your questions.
    www.Request-Interview.info

Good Luck
    Sabrina M Bowen
    www.ThisIsAmeriplan.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:36 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• If however you are looking for more of an at home JOB, I have a list of tried and true at home jobs on my site www.Sabrinas-Closet.info I will tell you that a home job should cost you nothing. And there should NEVER be an ongoing fee. If there is RUN!! If there is any fees at all it will usually be for a background search for you. Since you are usually a subcontractor for these companies they do not pay for that stuff. ALL the jobs listed on my site are legit but that doesn't meant that they are a sure thing. Home jobs are very popular and not all the companies will have room, so apply to a few and don't get upset if one doesn't have room for you. Just keep looking!

Good Luck!
    Sabrina M Bowen
    www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:42 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• If you would like PM me. I work for ChaCha. And can get you started. Basically you log into their site and answer questions from your computer that people text in. You can make anywhere from .10-.22 a question. It does add up.

I have been with them since October 2006. I started after seeing them on Good Morning America. I have been with them through all the changes from Desktop Guide to SMS Guide.

It doesn't cost you anything and you can even get paid when you want.

Remember NEVER pay to have a job
    iluvmypreemies

Answer by iluvmypreemies at 2:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I'm a consultant with DiamonCreek Candles and make a nice income with it. It's FREE to sign up and there are no contracts to sign. Here is the link if you are interested:

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I am a global distributor for a health and anti-aging co, www.tgw247.com  Let me know if you need more info.

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 5:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I am a SignatureHomeStyles Rep and a Independent Scentsy Consultant. here are my websites if you are interested in knowing more. www.signaturehomestyles.biz/pfunk & www.scentsy.com/wicklessmom247
    WicklessMom247

Answer by WicklessMom247 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I am a distributor with Mia Bella's scentsations and have benefitted adding this to my already existing at home business but it really depends on you and what you want to offer.you can checkout the site at;www.brandysnyder.scent-team.com the oppertunity is amazing and if you have questions feel free to email me.
    brandysnyder

Answer by brandysnyder at 12:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2009