magicJack

Anyone have this, or tried it? What'd you think?

Mommy_of_two

Asked by Mommy_of_two at 11:37 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• My cousin has this and he says WELL WORTH THE MONEY!!!!! You can take it anywhere! He said he just plugs it in to him moms laptop when he goes there and he can get all his phone calls and same as at home.... if you have a lap top you can take you primary phone number with you on vacation and get all of your phone calls ( not that you would really want to take it with you on vacation but its just an example)
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 11:43 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I LOVE IT! I talk through my laptop.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I have heard our local consumer advocate talk about it. he said he has 2. Here's a link to some info on his page about it.

http://clarkhoward.com/liveweb/shownotes/2007/08/22/12570

It seems to be a good deal but they do monotor you on the internet and sell your info (or so I hear)
    AndreaWright

Answer by AndreaWright at 8:59 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I have it... I do have a low speed internet and some issues with it cutting out, so that's a problem. But otherwise it's great. And I have to say it's worth the money!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:30 AM on Mar. 22, 2009