Weird early period or implantation bleeding? PIOG

First off I don't know exact day of ovulation so I am going to put both.

Ok so I started what I think might have been my period on 11/12 dpo. Spotting brown late on 10/11 dpo woke up to a dark red but very extremely light period that was off and on. Never really a flow. And it ended on 13/14 dpo. I am currently on 17 dpo and have been so so tired lately and a little dizzy. Am I sick maybe or possibly pregnant?

Sorry if that was difficult to understand but if u answer then thank u so much really.

nikincarlos

Asked by nikincarlos at 11:43 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Take this test http://www.mydailymoment.com/app/quiz/userquiz/leadgen/300/CouldYouBePr/15/0
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 2:02 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• You could be pregnant it same happened to me it was a brown color then was a very light red for a few days then just stopped and it turned out I was pregnant I tested 2 days later to make sure ans sure enough it was positive.
    JYC42488

Answer by JYC42488 at 6:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Thank u very much. I was going to test today but the dollar store stopped selling tests!!! I have to wait now. I don't want to waste money without for sure missing my period u know. I am still spotting sometimes.
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 2:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2009