Any thoughts on the BEST diaper pail?

I really like the Graco Touch Free Diaper Pail but have not found many reviews for it.

Thanks so much, ladies!

Raina1313

Asked by Raina1313 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I dont think any of them work. Just put the diaper in a plastic bag and toss it in the trash .... diaper pails are a waste of money
    Anonymous

• I haven't heard of a diaper pail yet that really keeps out all the odor except the ones that make you buy separate disposable bags that cost $5 every couple diaper changes. I just toss em in a plastic grocery bag and throw them out in the trash can outside.
    Anonymous

• A $20 trash can with a tight lid. Honestly the only time I smell it is when I open it. And if you take it out often you won't smell much of anything anyway. When I'm done with diapers I can move it to a room and use it forever as a trash can.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:01 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I love my diaper genie. I've never had any problems with it. They're $19.99.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:23 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• The diaper genie elite is great so far no smell
    Kaitlyn0816

Answer by Kaitlyn0816 at 1:02 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• none they all stink...just put it in a grocery bag and throw it away. i hate diaper pails
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:09 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• My son has some stinky diaper's and we have the Diaper Champ. The only time i really smell the diapers is when i place in it. Plus i just use my trash bags from my kitchen so i don't have to buy special bagss
    Borikaos

Answer by Borikaos at 1:19 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Diaper champ is good because you don't have to spend extra money on inserts, it just holds a regular trash bag. With a toddler it gets a tiny bit stinky, but just when you put a diaper in -- you don't smell it all the time. We just spray ours with Oust when we change the bag and it recovers just fine.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 10:54 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Diaper Genie with the Smell good INSERTS!!!! Of Course don't do what my SO did and Sit it outside and not Empty it out for 2 months and replace it with the one from his mom's coz he didn't want to empty it..... THEN IT STUNK!!!!!!! LOL
    But ours is right next to my side of the bed coz i change him there at night and I don't smell it at all and thats right next to my head!!!!!
    apeclark2008

Answer by apeclark2008 at 11:37 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Arm and Hammer has a new diaper pail out, it has a little bulb in the bottom that releases a burst of baking soda when you open it and it twists to keep out the stink, I have one at the post office I need to go pick up, and I'll update with my personal opinion, but other CMers that have this one say it's way better than any other diaper pail they've used.
    Stormywaters03

Answer by Stormywaters03 at 4:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2009