dr wont be in for a few days and im freaked out...any gynos? or anything? tmi...need help

ok so yesterday i went to my dr because ive been havin probs with my lady parts. it hurts really bad when anything touches anywhere around where i had stitches or that entire not inside but outside area. shes sending me to a specialist bc she dusnt kno wuts wrong. later i was havin a bowel movement and i hadnt even gone when i felt my vag feel wet and gooy....i wiped and i saw this huge wut looked lik a greyish booger with traces of blood in it. after i had went to the bathroom i wiped and there was more smaller and yellow booger things. im bleeding now and idk wut to do. ive had cramps worse than labor pains and i still hv 2 weeks b4 i should hav my period. any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Health

• Maybe you can post a picture, because I don't think this is a good enough description.
    Anonymous

• call the ER nurse

Answer by admckenzie at 11:58 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i am not preggo...and i had my dd 18 months ago...the burning and stuff only started around 6 months ago. its been gettin progressivly worse and ive been put on meds for bacterial vaginosis already. i dont hav that anymore but the pain is still there.
    Anonymous

• bv shouldnt cause you any pain, i have had BV on going for over 2 years after every period and never any pain. Pelvic inflamitory disease possibly? I have had that too and that was painful but nothing like you described.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• When in doubt call the doctor. I would seriously go in and see whoever is on call.. what is wrong w/ people now a days leaving comments about "posting a picture I don't think you described it well enough" c'mon people! Stop being soo darn rude!! Ne who, I seriously thought when you were describing this, that you were talking about stitches due to you just having a baby cuz I remember that whole ordeal when I had my 1st. But yes I would seriously march my butte into the ER because you do have some sort of infection going on, and it's better to handle it early than later! Good luck! Hope you get to feeling better soon and can get some answers!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• On-call doctor?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I'm normally a home remedy type of gal but get your butt to the ER right now
    3rdtymsthecharm

Answer by 3rdtymsthecharm at 12:07 AM on Mar. 22, 2009