What should i use for my face.

My face has always been giving me problems. It became worse after i gave birth to my daughter in 2007. I went to see a dermtologist and he prescribed Benzac AC Gel 5% for the night and Zynert lotion for the morning.
These products despite helping really dry out my face and it really peels. The Zynert lotion makes my face so tight and painful, it hurts to even smile.
I dont know what to use to as a facial wash and moisturizer/sunscreen because my face is so sensitive.
Please help.

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Health

• Oh OWIE! Let's chat :) I'm a Senior Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay and we literally have a skin care line for EVERYone! Send me a PM so we can chat and I'll pull together some samples for you to try. I just know your face is going to do the happy dance :)

~ Juli
    My Website

Answer by retz at 10:09 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I don't know if this would help you, but I can suggest what I use that's a really good face wash and lotion... It's Cetaphil facial cleanser, and Cetaphil facial lotion. Also you could try Aquaphor.. It's greasy and slimy but you could try maybe putting it on right before bed at night then washing your face in the morning, it really is amazing stuff. Worth a shot!

Answer by Juliebee81 at 10:12 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Don't do Mary Kay. I know it is awesome stuff, but even though they do have things for sensitive skin, it sounds like yours is far too sensitive for it right now. Maybe wait until your face clears up and then pamper yourself with some good Mary Kay products..

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• When I had bad acne my dermatologist told me to stop using mary kay, seriously. I use it now years later with no problem. But seriously, talk to the dr that gave you the medication because maybe it's not the right one!! Talk to your dr, not a mary kay lady.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Renew Lotion!!! It works great on my face. My face is opposite of other women's. Where everyone else's face is dry, but they have an oily Tzone, I am the opposite. My face is oily in some places, but my Tzone is extremely dry, I mean so dry the skin just flakes I get dandruff in my eyebrows. I also have eczema on my hands and my hubby gets really bad rashes from the oils they use at his work. I use Renew lotion on all of it and it works so good. And it makes your skin so soft. I even use it on my children's diaper rash. It is a green product, so it is absolutely safe to use anywhere on your body. I love it.

Answer by Nicollynne at 11:52 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I had very bad acne and sensitive skin for years and tried all of the different skin care lines , As a last resort I broke down and ordered Proactiv. It was the best thing I ever did. My skin use to hurt to the touch and I used to get these really big zits that would leave scars and take forever to clear up , Ever since Proactiv I havent had one of the gigantic zits . I really love the cleanser, toner and moisturizer.I have never been happier with my skin and get compliments from strangers about how clear my skin is. Give it a try. I love it!

Answer by Supermom253 at 11:18 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• If you are looking for a natural option - try coconut oil. Google coconut oil benefits and you'll be amazed at all that it does for people. Coconut oil is antifungal, antimicrobial, antibacterial... so many uses for coconut oil.

Answer by Trinjo at 11:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I use Anew products on my face and I love them. They are such a great line of products at a great price. most of the time they are on sale! What I would say it check out my website and you can put in what your problem zone and concerns are and it will help match you up with the right products. As well as skin care they also carry make-up which is nice so you can be sure you are getting what you need for your face as well as looking your best! if you have questions I would be glad to help you

Answer by vlibby at 2:23 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Don't buy anything, just stop eating dairy for 2 months and see how you are. It is from being toxic and the toxins come out through your skin.

Answer by teamhalsey at 11:00 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Try Arbonne's Skin Conditioning Oil and Rejuvenating Creme. I use them on my son's baby eczema and they really help.

Answer by rasbneon at 2:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2008