38 weeks?

Did any of you ladies know or could tell you were gonna go into labor soon?? with symptoms or anything? -

Or what kinda symptoms did you have around 38 weeks before you went into labor whenever you did?

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 12:37 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• a lot of lose stools and the feeling that the baby dropped and contractions
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:39 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• mine was confusing. i have three and my contractions come differently, abnormal. but somehow i managed to kinda know when i was in real labor cause i would get a striking pain. and even if you think your having braxton hicks you should still go and get yourself checked out just in case because you want to be on the safe side, thats what my aunt told me when i was having contractions with my 2nd baby at 36 weeks. my aunt unfortunately lost her baby by ignoring her contractions thinking that they were braxton hicks and when she went to the dr the next day when she didn't feel her baby , it had turned out that the baby had passed and that she was having contractions because the baby was in trouble. so when she told me and i went sure enough it was the real deal and they had to stop my labor because it was early for the baby.
    monica_sky1225

Answer by monica_sky1225 at 12:51 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i cleaned A LOT and had a weird urge and spurt of energy. LOTS of energy. I felt the need to clean the ENTIRE house top to bottom, and then make EVERYTHING for my baby shower even though my mom was supposed to do most of it(i went into labor the night of my baby shower hehe).and the day before i had "back labor/contractions" my back hurt sooooo bad, but yet i continued to keep going. then during my baby shower i took about a four hour power nap and woke up, ended up in the hospital an hour later having regular close together contractions. Hope this helps =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 1:59 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• my water broke and 6 hours later i had my girl
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:23 AM on Mar. 22, 2009