I misspelled my screen name is there anyway I can fix it, without getting off here?

The last time I wanted to change my screen name,I got took off cafemoms because I couldn't use the same e-mail address, twice.

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 12:42 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• No, once an account has been created, the username cannot be changed. It's a Homeland Security Guideline that most social networking sites have to follow.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:44 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• nope i some how put my daughters name as mine and now im stuck with it
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:44 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Hi,

We do not currently have a way for you to change the screen name on your account.

However, you can have your CafeMom account canceled and then create a new one, with a new screen name.

Here's how to cancel your CafeMom account:

Click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any CafeMom page.
    Under 'Self-Service', click the link that says 'Cancel my CafeMom Account'.
    Let us know why you're leaving (optional).
    Click the 'Submit' button.

We will process your request and you will receive a cancellation confirmation once your account has been canceled. At that point, you can create a new account.

>>The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 12:51 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Just go to one of the creative moms who make signatures and have 'em make you one that says, "Yeah. I misspelled Sparrow. What of it???"

Or

"I meant to do that."

:D
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:15 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Before you cancel your account I would contact CM directly using the "contact us" link at the bottom of your screen and ask them if they can clear that email address so you can use it if you recreate an account.
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2009