a line has to be drawn

Okay I have been reading some of the posts on here in various categories and the answers( yes I DO have time on my hands) and I cannot believe what I am reading.

I get that everyone is intitled to their opinions and such but there needs to be a line drawn between opinions and just downright cattiness. The things I'm reading on here I feel like I'm back in high school and running for a popularity contests!!! It just amazes me how immature ppl can get in their responses. Then to see how it escalates into more. I do get it feel free express yourself in everyway possible, but ladies at the same time use tact when you say things. This is a prime example of how hard it was and still is for women to advance in society because of our actions.

Who cares about anon posts or in your mind stupid questions. Why waste your time on miniscule things. I bet I'll be bashed for this.

lovemybeba

Asked by lovemybeba at 12:48 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree and I tried to post a question like this one last week and it got deleted.. And if you notice it's usually anon that has something rude to say..
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 12:50 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yes I noticed that too and personally I really don't care it just bothers me to see that even in a site like this that is designed for women to be able to help each other, this is where things go. This is why men laugh at women and we are always defined as being too emotional or immature. And it doesn't matter the age of the ppl posting because the fingers will be pointed.
    lovemybeba

Answer by lovemybeba at 12:56 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Here is what you can do Hon. When you post an answer, don't go back and read what others post in response to your answer.. IMO that's looking for trouble. My advise, post an answer and be done.. you gave your opinion. And if you post a question, only take the advise you really need and dispose of the rest. Sometimes you get good answers, sometimes not. Don't read the ugly responses. Unfortunately this is the internet and it goes on all over... even on men's forums. It's not really being biatchy.. it's more of the fact that sometimes it's just fun to make a snide comment or two. Here is why.. some of these posts are outright troll questions just to get things stirred up.. You have to know when to recognize them. YES they are quite frequent and not only from women Hon. Lots of guys are on here playing.. So, if you don't like it, maybe you shouldn't read them... just a thought...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• True and I I get what you are saying but still my point will be proved regardless. And as for not responding to the answers posted doesn't that defy the purpose of a discussion, just a thought.
    lovemybeba

Answer by lovemybeba at 12:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2009