Who here

Can't STAND the talk show the View?
God all those ladies talking over each other like chickens.
Seriously.. let the other speak.
If I was Whoopee, I'd slap that stupid blonde girl into next year.
I can't stand watching that show just because I never know what's being said or what's going on over the stupid chicken clucking.
Do you watch the View?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my son was always entertained with it lol..he's 14 months now. I like to listen in on the conversation pieces now-a-days but with them i can never understand what is said and it bugs me cause i want to know people's opinions about our world. Lol..I agree with you chicken clucking is what they do. The blonde acts like she knows what she is saying....gets put down by whoopee or one of the others...then realizes she is stupid but stills keeps talking lol.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:15 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I actually really enjoy it. I tend to watch Hot Topics and then I stop paying attention. Its a nice source of news from the major issues to the not so important ones. And I like to hear the different opinions.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:19 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Want to see funny "blond" Elisabeth Hasslebeck moments go to you tube she is a frickin' idiot. Especially the one where she stands up clapping and looks to the side of the stage waiting for the guest to come out and the whole time the guest was sitting right there with her. The show can be entertaining but the talking over each gets annoying at times.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:29 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I watch it for hot topics then change it. And I agree that blond one is something else. I really hate it when she is proven wrong so changes what she says just enough for her to be able to say it is her 'opinion' when she had originally stated it as a fact. Or when a Rep does something that she got all whiny for a Dem doing the week before, but this time it is ok because 'insert random reason here' and Rep's can't do anything wrong.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 1:29 AM on Mar. 22, 2009