OMG WTF! Why does my DF always start being a complete a-hole when things get tough?!?

Everytime my DF isn't making good money at work (or picking up alot of cars since he is a repoman and gets paid by comission only) he turns into a dick, I get that he is stressed because he is the only one working and its frustrating not making money, and on top of that he just got a letter saying he now owes something like $20000 in back child support that he didn't even know about, and other bills just keep coming in, but why does he have to turn into a complete a$$hole when things get like this?

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 1:20 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • yeah thats how men handle it...my husband gets like that sometimes too. especially now that I am home with our DD....they feel like they HAVE to be the breadwinner in the family...I just tell him that we have never had to struggle and we have a roof over our heads. We are religious and I also tell him that God will always provide for us. Im not sure about your situation but the child support sux too. We have to pay that every month as well. Not backed but we pay it. anyway, just give him time to vent and when things get better, he will calm down. Sorry, Im not much help.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:25 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• BTW I am posting this here because not a lot of people are around in the other sections
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:22 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• My brother gets like that with his GF, tomorrow they have to drive his kids from previous marriage half-way to Arizona and he starts to act like a total ...well bitch!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:31 AM on Mar. 22, 2009