How Many Of You Write In A Journal?

How many of you have a journal that you write in? How often do you write? Does your SO ever get jealous because you write your feelings down instead of talking to them?

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 1:25 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes. I havent written lately, but I will get back to it soon. And yeah he gets jealous. I wonder sometimes if he reads it. Some things are better off written on paper, especially if you get heated and just need to vent. Sometimes its just easier.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 1:36 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I write in a paper journal and I have done so most of my life, I still have most of them too. I used to write everyday but now I don't have to time so I just write when sometime really good happened or when I need to get something off my chest. I use a journal to organize my thoughts on things too. Sometimes I will be really mad about something and when I write I figure out that I am in the wrong or I am really bothered because it reminds me of something else and there is more going on
    My SO thinks that it is healthy and is glad I have an outlet... but I also talk to him about it.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 1:36 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• It used to be my favorite past time....but once my journal got discovered by my kid sis....I haven't felt the need to write in a journal in awhile.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 1:46 AM on Mar. 22, 2009