How do i get my lil girl back :-(

well i asked her father to watch her till i got on my feet n he took me for support..i almost went to prison because the judge just didnt care or believe me i want to give my daughters a better life n stuff..well now that shes 4 yrs old every weekend when i have to take her home she fights with me when i put her clothes on n clings to me for dear life..she says she hates daddy n wants to be with me....n now that hes married for the past 6 or 7 months its just getting worse i dont mind picking her up n dropping her off but it states in the court order that 1 drops off n 1 picks up..hed send his wife to drop her off or gives excuses to why he cant pick her up or drops her off...well this past sunday my girls n i were upstairs playing n i heard my youngest start repeating johovah this n that ...i got mad bc i told her father that its not up to me him or his WIFE to decide what relion she is to be that will be up to her well i....

TrishaKaShorty3

Asked by TrishaKaShorty3 at 1:32 AM on Mar. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• You have the right to go to court and fight for custody. All because he took you for child support does not mean that you can't have custody or fight for custody back. You just have to prove you're the better house for her to reside
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:03 AM on Mar. 27, 2009